Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Documentary Project

Danielle Turchiano (class of '02) is working on a documentary about students and 9/11 and asked me to post this:

To Stuyvesant High School Students and Faculty Classes 2002-2005:

I know there have been many, many documentaries made about September 11th, the victims, the events, and the impact they have had on our lives, our city, and our world, but for awhile now I've been kicking around the idea of adding one more to that list: one that tells the stories through the eyes of the youth on that day, the eyes of Stuyvesant High School. Our stories are just as emotional and just as worthy of being told of any of them. Right now, I am in the research and development stages of the documentary, and I need your help to find the focal point of the narrative:
originally I wanted to focus on our stories, but more and more lately the health issue creeps up in conversations, and I will be including that in the discussion, although I don't yet know to what capacity. I have written a brief survey for students and faculty to partake in if so interested, and it can be obtained by emailing me at danielletbd@yahoo.com. Any and all feedback/suggestions are welcome!

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Danielle Turchiano
Stuyvesant High School, Class of 2002
Producer/Director, TBD Productions
danielletbd@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! If you have specific questions, email stuyhealth@gmail.com.